Newsletter: monthly (or weekly) email with updates, sometimes extra content + 1 clue illustration to the character's past!
Maru Exposito is a creative studio led by Mar Exposito, author of the Believe in Fake Magic saga. We encourage people with fictional characters whom they can relate to and can lift their heart.
So, our goal is to craft compelling stories that make people happier so they enjoy a better life thanks to the values received through our work. Plus, we aim to help environmental organizations to rebuild forests (we are doing research on this matter).
1. Stories contain life-changing messages.
2. No filler content to prolong the story.
3. Stories don’t support gambling, smoking, drugs, homophobia, racism or war.
4. We push into developing environmentally friendly creative processes.
5. High importance on publishing content that meets deadlines and set expectations.